Venus CVN95 N95
This disposable N95 particulate respirator features an exhalation valve and helps provide comfortable, reliable worker respiratory protection. It is ideally suited for hot/dusty work settings that require long periods of wear.
This N95 is a disposable particulate respirator that is designed to help provide reliable respiratory protection of at least 95 percent filtration efficiency against certain non oil based particles. The respirator is designed for use for particles such as those from grinding, sanding, sweeping, sawing, bagging, or other dusty operations. This respirator can also help reduce inhalation exposures to certain airborne biological particles (examples: mold, Bacillus anthracis, Mycobacterium tuberculosis), but cannot eliminate the risk of contracting infection, illness, or disease. Soft inner material provides added comfort while the cup shape design makes the respirator spacious and durable. Adjustable headbands and an adjustable outside nose clip helps provide a custom and secure seal.
Fitted with an exhalation Valve, this respirator is ideally suited for work situations involving heat, humidity, or long periods of wear. The valve is designed to release hot, humid exhaled breath quickly, helping to prevent an unpleasant build up of heat inside the facepiece a significant cause of discomfort to respirator wearers.
- NIOSH approved for at least 95 percent filtration efficiency against certain non-oil based particles
- Venus Exhalation Valve helps reduce heat build-up inside the respirator
- Noseclip adjusts easily for fewer pressure points and greater comfort.
- Braided headbands two-strap design with dual point attachment helps provide a secure seal
- Spacious and durable
- Designed to increase comfort and wearability
- Advanced Electret Media is designed for ease of breathing.