Venus CN95OV N95
It is important to wear respiratory protection when handling agricultural chemicals like pesticide and herbicide or other organic industrial chemcials. The CN95OV is a disposable specialty respirator has type OV class rating that can be worn when handling agricultural chemicals with low vapour pressure (below 1.3 Pa @ 25oC). The respirator is compatible with other personal safety products, e.g. eyewear and earplugs. Proper selection, training and use are essential in order for the respirator to adequately protect the wearer from certain airborne contaminants.
- Galvanised steel nose clip allows use in flammable atmosphere
- Activated carbon layer reduces exposure to nuisance levels* of organic vapour and odour
- Robust shell and cup design that is resistant to collapse for durability
- NIOSH N95 rated filtration efficiency
- Protects against hazards, such as, dusts, mists and fume.