Oil Absorbent Sock
Oil only absorbents are specialized for absorption of hydraulic oil, motor oil, brake fluid, cooking oil, turpentine and many more oil-based fluids. These absorbents will not absorb water and will float indefinitely. Oil only absorbent pads and rolls are available in a variety of options ranging from static resistant for use around ignitable fluids and fumes to durable, low linting products for wiping tools or components.
Absorbent Socks are used to containing the spread of the spill. It is flexible and should provide a snug fit to prevent any seepage. These socks can be used as dams and placed around the spill area for a cover-up. It is also important to make sure that your socks are compatible with the type of spill that might occur at your workplace. These socks are flexible and easier to handle during a spill response. They retain fluids for a longer span of time.
- Absorbs oil only based Liquids.
- Does not Absorbs Water.
- Special Polypropylene filling ensures excelent absorption capacity.
- Highly absorbent, Fine – Fiber Construction won’t leave behind Liquids or Fiber Residue.
- For collecting dripping oil under pipes, valves, hudraulic lines, flanges etc.
- Upper Spunbond Covered that filter Dust and absorbs liquids only.
- Tough spunbond top layer won’t rip, tear or fray and is UV resistant upto 12 month; provides long-term outdoor use without Degradation.
- Application: Fuels, Hydraulics Oil, Vegetable Oil, Crude Oil, Other Oil based Liquids
- Dimension: 8 cm x 1.2 mtr.
- Absorbency: 10-15 times of its Weight.