Chemical Absorbent Pad
Chemical Sorbents are made of melt blown poly propylene. As the name says, they absorb Oil, coolants, solvents, paints, acids, bases and almost all water based fluids used in an industrial facility.
These absorbent pads are used for the cleanup of the spilled content. You can use them to absorb the spill or any runoffs.
- Absorbs all liquids with a hydrophilic design.
- First choice for leaks of aggressive acids, alkalis, solvent and unknown chemicals.
- The yellow warning colour highlights potential hazard.
- Highly absorbent, Fine – Fibre Construction won’t leave behind Liquids or Fibre Residue.
- Exclusive Dimple pattern speeds wicking of liquid throughout mat for faster, easier clean up.
- Easy-tear perforations let you take only what you need, so less mat used and save Cost.
- Ideal for used in laboratory, to lay under machinery or for wiping down dirty surfaces or containers.
- Tough spun bond top layer won’t rip, tear or fray and is UV resistant up to 12 month; provides long-term outdoor use without Degradation.
- Dimension: 40 cm. x 50 cm.
- Application: Acids, Bases, Paints, Chemicals, Solvent
- Absorbency: 10-15 times of its Weight.