SERVICE & SUPPORT FACILITY
Types of Services offered
- Installation of equipment
- Laying of cables and structural support required for Installation of the equipment
- Equipment commissioning at site along with field calibration and training of personnel
- Periodical Calibration
- Annual Maintenance agreement for hassle-free functioning of every equipment
- In-house service of all products falling under the safety & environment domain.
Regular calibration is the only way to be certain that a detector is fully functional. Moreover, a standing policy for regular calibration sets the tone for a safety-conscious work environment and indicates to workers that safety is a priority. As a result, workers may be more likely to keep safety principles in mind throughout the workday,” says the OSHA guidance.
The agency reminds users that a “written record of calibration should be kept for the life of each instrument. This record allows users to quickly identify an instrument that has a history of excessive maintenance/repair or is prone to erratic readings.
The Applications support Laboratory offers
On-site calibration for all stationary gas detectors, gas analyzers and other monitoring instruments. The Portable instruments are mostly calibrated at our in-house facility except some gas detectors that are submitted for calibration along with fixed gas detectors.
All gas detectors/analyzers are calibrated in accordance with the International Standard ISO / IEC : 17025 : 20 and calibration certificates are issued with duration of validity as per manufacture’s recommendation. A Traceability certificate accompanies each Calibration certificate.
- Portable & Stationary gas detectors of all international and domestic brands for all gases.
- Portable Gas analyzers
- Breathe alcohol meters
- Sound level meters,
- Lux meters