This Industrial FR Coverall with Reflective Tape is made out of 4.5 oz Nomex® IIIA flame resistant fabrics. DuPont™ Nomex® IIIA meets ASTM F-1506 standard for workers’ apparel as protection from electric arc exposure. Additionally, this fabric complies with NFPA 70E Standard for Electrical Safety in the Workplace and with NFPA 2112 Standard on Flame-Resistant Garments for Protection of Industrial Personnel Against Flash Fire.
The Nomex® IIIA fabric content is 93% Nomex® (Inherently flame-resistant meta-aramid fiber), 5% Kevlar® (High Strength para-aramid fiber), and 2% P140 (Static dissipative fiber).
Features of Workrite Nomex® IIIA Industrial Fire Resistant Coverall:
- Made out of Nomex® IIIA: 93% Nomex®, 5% Kevlar®, and 2% P140
- Meets standards NFPA 70E (electrical safety), ASTM F-1506 (arc flash protection), and NFPA 2112 (flash fire protection)
- Has a HRC Category of 1 and an ARC rating of 4.6
- Two extra-deep front inset pockets, and two rear patch pockets
- Two large double-stitched chest pockets, one with flap
- Reinforced tool pocket on right leg
- Pass-thru access to inner clothing (optional)
- Deep action back style for ease of movement
- Solid brass breakaway zipper
- Double-stitched seams for enhanced durability
- Roomy leg cut to fit over boots
- Elastic waist
- Snap wrist closures
- Reflective tape around sleeves and legs
- Colours Available – Orange & Navy Blue.