Fire Fighting Suit
Combat Fire Suit set for firemen and rescuers consisting of:
- 1 Set of Multi layered Fire Man Jacket & Trousers. EN 469 Approved
- 1 No. KALISZ TYTAN Rescue & Fireman Helmet EN 443. EN 12492, EN 397 Approved
- 1 Pair of Fire Man Gloves EN 659 Approved
- 1 Pair of HARVIK/ETCHE Fireman Boots. EN15090, EN ISO20345, EN13832, EN 13287 Approved
- 1 No. of NOMEX Bavaclava Hood. EN 13911 Approved.
CE EN469 Class II/B
6.0 oz Nomex IIIA
70% Conex/30% Twaron laminated to FR PTFE membrane (membrane to outer fabric)
95% Nomex/5% Levlar quilted to Nomex/FR Viscose scrim
The Fire Suits are designed in such a way that they can be used as a single layered Nomex Coverall too. The outer Nomex layer, if damaged during operations, can be replaced instead of procuring the entire Fire Suit.
- Double close front, Velcro fixing device and safety zipper.
- Chest pocket on the jackets installed with radio pockets and microphone bracket.
- Front opening closed with brass zipper, which is covered by a Velcro-sealed plate.
- Two lager flapped pockets in front and flapped bellow pocket on each leg
- Cuff can be adjusted by Velcro and with fireproof, waterproof and thumb ring design.
- The sewing thread used high quality Nomex thread.
- 3M reflective trims installed to enhance high visibility off Fire fighters at work
- Colour – Blue with 3M Trims. Size: M-XXL.