Honeywell UltraRae 3000
Portable Handheld Compound-Specific VOC Monitor.
The UltraRAE 3000+ is one of the most advanced Compound-Specific Monitors on the market. Its Photoionization Detector’s (PID) extended range of 0.01 to 10,000 ppm in VOC mode and 10 ppb to 200 ppm in benzene-specific mode makes it an ideal instrument for applications, from entry pre-screening during refinery and plant maintenance to hazardous material response, marine spill response and refinery down-stream monitoring.
- Dual detection mode for total benzene exposure assessment: 60-second snapshot or 15-minute STEL measurement
- High sensitivity to benzene provides a lower detection range for future benzene exposure limits
- Lower risk of false alarms through advanced speciation method
- Total VOC measurement mode with extended range of 0.01 to 10,000 ppm
- Versatile VOC or Benzene-Specific modes
- Cost effective solution and low-cost RAE-SepTM tubes
- Reflex PID TechnologyTM
- Highly specific readings, combining a 9.8eV UV lamp and RAE-Sep™ benzene tube
- Built-in humidity sensor with Automatic temperature-controlled sampling time calculation See-through Sampling probe design for instant tubebreakthrough visibility
- Highly connectivity capability through multiple wireless module options
- Multi-language support
- Easy access to lamp, sensor and battery in seconds without tools.