Honeywell BW GasAlert Micro5 IR
Continuous monitoring of up to 5 gas hazards with a wide selection of toxic gases supported, including CO2. Available in diffusion or pump versions.
Compact and lightweight, simultaneously monitors up to five atmospheric hazards and alerts you in the event of low, high, TWA or STEL alarm condition.
Providing protection from up to five potential atmospheric hazards including oxygen, combustible and toxic gases, GasAlertMicro 5 is unparalleled in its versatility, capability and overall value. BW Technologies by Honeywell’s newest addition to its water-resistant line of portable gas detectors has transformed the market with its matchless array of features.
Continuously monitoring and displaying concentrations of up to five gases, the compact and lightweight GasAlertMicro 5 was designed and engineered with an extensive host of applications in mind.
GasAlertMicro 5 IR portable gas detector simultaneously monitors up to five atmospheric hazards including carbon dioxide (CO2), oxygen (O2), combustible gas (%LEL), and a wide selection of toxic gases. Compact and lightweight, GasAlertMicro 5 IR activates audible, visual and vibrating alarms in the event of a low, high, TWA or STEL alarm condition.
- 0-5% vol (0-50,000 ppm) measurement of carbon dioxide
- Integral concussion-proof enclosure for the most rugged environments
- Continuous LCD shows simultaneous gas concentrations for up to five gases
- Two power options: three AA alkaline batteries or a rechargeable battery pack
- Simple automatic calibration procedure; compatible with BW Technologies by Honeywell’s MicroDock II system
- Provides 95 dB alarm tone, two bright wide-angled alarm bars and internal vibrating alarm for high noise areas
- Multi-language support in English, French, German, Spanish and Portuguese
- Full function self-test of sensor, battery and circuit integrity, and audible/visual alarms
- Two year warranty including sensors (1 year NH3)
- Monitors CO2 (IR), H2S, CO, O2, SO2,NH3, O3 and combustibles
- 0-5% vol (0-50,000 ppm) measurements of carbon dioxide
- Simple automatic calibration procedure.