Honeywell RAEGuard 2 PID
Fixed photoionization detector (PID) that measures a broad range of volatile organic compounds (VOCs).
RAEGuard 2 PID is a fixed photoionisation detector (PID) that measures a broad range of volatile organic compounds (VOCs). The RAEGuard 2 PID operates on 10 to 28 VDC and provides an analog (4-20mA) three-wire signal output and RS-485 Modbus digital signal output. Calibration and maintenance have been greatly simplified as the digital PID module can be easily removed in hazardous locations for calibration or maintenance.
The RAEGuard 2 PID has a graphic display and local sound alarm and LED light status indicator. In addition, Low, High, and Fault relays can be configured to trigger external alarms or process controls. A magnetic key interface enables the detector to be calibrated and operational parameters adjusted with the explosion-proof enclosure in place.
- Faster response time – Thanks to the sample flow-through design
- Reduce maintenance cost – Easy to remove sensor module in hazardous locations without using of tools
- No false alarms – Large UV lamp and better sealing allows greater sensitivity, faster speed of response and better resolution
- Digital Smart Sensor Technology
- Detection range 0.01 to 100 ppm, 0.1 to 1000 ppm, or 1 to 1000 ppm
- Operates on 10 to 28 VDC and provides an analogue (4-20mA) three-wire signal output, and RS-485 Modbus digital signal output
- Graphic display and LED light status indicator for fault and alarm conditions.