Draeger XAM 2500
The 1 to 4 gas detector reliably detects combustible gases and vapours, as well as O2, CO, H2S, NO2 and SO2.
X-am 2500 is an extended life monitor with a 3 year warranty on the housing, electronics and catalytic sensor, a 5 year warranty on the CO, H2S and O2 sensors and 2 year warranty on the rechargeable battery. X-am 2500 can be used with 1-4 sensors for the monitoring of Ex, CO, H2S, O2, NO2 and SO2 and comes standard with 1,000 hours of data-logging.
The Dräger X-am 2500® was especially developed for use as personal protection. The 1 to 4 gas detector reliably detects combustible gases and vapours, as well as O2, CO, NO2, SO2 and H2S. Reliable and fully mature measuring technology, durable sensors and easy handling guarantee a high degree of safety with extremely low operating costs.
With Ex approval for zone 0, it is a clear choice for users in areas subject to explosive hazards. The functional design ensures that gas can enter from above and from the side – even if the instrument is inside a pocket or if the front gas entry is accidentally covered.
- Includes rechargeable battery and charging kit.
- Datalogging results retrievable via IR interface.
- Lengthy service life for sensors.
- Up to 1000 hours of data can be stored.
- Seamlessly switch between Diffusion and pumped mode.
- External pump available (sold seperately).
- Battery life: 12 hours with a 6 hour recharge.
- Rating: IP67.