Honeywell AreaRAE Pro
Wireless, transportable area monitor.
AreaRAE Pro is a wireless, transportable area monitor that can simultaneously detect toxic and combustible gases, volatile organic compounds, radiation and meteorological factors. Whether you’re carrying it into a hazmat response, setting up perimeter at a fire or protecting a public venue, the AreaRAE Pro works with Honeywell’s remote monitoring software to give you a real-time view of threat readings so you can make real time decisions to ensure the safety of your teams and the general public.
- Monitors up to seven threats, including Gamma radiation , VOCs, combustibles, Toxics and Oxygen
- Ppb performance level on VOCs measurement
- Dedicated gamma sensor slot
- Local weather station
- Part of ConneXt Safety Solutions with ISM and Wi-Fi wireless configurations
- Wireless technology sends real-time data to command station up to two miles (3km) away
- Secondary radio module (Mesh) act as an communication Hub for other wireless devices
- Ruggedized, portable, and weather-resistant design for harsh environments
- Available in Rapid Deployment Kit for quick threat assessment
- User-friendly interface; turn it on and go
- Supports long-distance remote monitoring
- Built-in mesh modem for short-range monitoring — no external router required
- Flexible power options for short-and long-term deployments
- Easy to hear and see, with 108-decibel alarm
- Easy USB connection to configuration software
- Device Management with Honeywell Sotera™.