Honeywell BW GasAlert Micro5 PID
Continuous monitoring of up to 5 gas hazards with a wide selection of toxic and VOC gases supported. Available in diffusion or pump versions.
Smaller and 50% lighter than competitive instruments, this portable, multi-gas detector delivers a high-level of protection wherever it’s needed.
Providing protection from up to five potential atmospheric hazards including oxygen, combustible and toxic gases, GasAlertMicro 5 is unparalleled in its versatility, capability and overall value. BW Technologies by Honeywell’s newest addition to its water-resistant line of portable gas detectors has transformed the market with its matchless array of features.
Continuously monitoring and displaying concentrations of up to five gases, the compact and lightweight GasAlertMicro 5 was designed and engineered with an extensive host of applications in mind.
- Monitors VOCs (PID), H2S, CO, O2, SO2, PH3, CI2, NH3, NO2, HCN, CIO2, O3and combustibles
- 0 -1000 ppm measurement of VOCs (Volatile Organic Compounds)
- Smaller and over 50% lighter than competitive instruments
- Water-resistant design in an integral concussion-proof enclosure
- Continuous LCD shows simultaneous gas concentrations for five gases
- 0 – 1000 ppm measurement of VOCs (Volatile Organic Compounds)
- Integral motorized pump option for remote sampling
- Two power options: AA alkaline or rechargeable hot-swappable battery pack
- Provides 95 dB alarm tone and two bright wide-angled alarm bars
- Equipped with internal vibrating alarm for high noise areas
- Multi-language support in English, French, German, Spanish, and Portuguese
- Three backlight options: standard- activates in low light (auto), in alarm (auto) and reactivates on-demand; alarm only- activates in alarm conditions and reactivates on-demand; stealth mode
- Four alarm levels: instantaneous Low and High Alarm for all gases; TWA (time-weighted average) and STEL (short-term exposure limit) for VOCs and toxic gases
- Simple automatic calibration procedure; compatible with BW Technologies by Honeywell MicroDock II automatic test and calibration station
- Records TWA, STEL, and maximum exposures to gas and displays readings on command
- User selectable field options include: PID correction factor, language selection, confidence beep, span level, set TWA/STEL calculation choice, set calibration due date, pass code protection, latching alarm, ‘SAFE’ display function, stealth mode, and selectable ppm resolution for some gases (e.g. SO2 0.1 ppm)
- Full function self-test of: sensor, battery and circuit integrity; and audible/visual alarms.