Chemical Absorbent Socks
Chemical Sorbents are made of melt blown poly propylene. As the name says, they absorb Oil, coolants, solvents, paints, acids, bases and almost all water based fluids used in an industrial facility.
Absorbent Socks are used to containing the spread of the spill. It is flexible and should provide a snug fit to prevent any seepage. These socks can be used as dams and placed around the spill area for a cover-up.It is also important to make sure that your socks are compatible with the type of spill that might occur at your workplace. These socks are flexible and easier to handle during a spill response. They retain fluids for a longer span of time.
- Special Flexible shape with a stretchy outer ensure limitless possibilities for use.
- Perfectly ideal to absorbs liquids from faulty equipment / containers.
- A special polypropylene filling ensures excellent absorption capacity.
- Ideal for absorbs leaks of aggressive acids, alkalis, solvents and unknown chemicals.
- Colour Coded in yellow for Easy Identification.
- Upper Spun bond Covered that filter Dust and absorbs liquids only.
- Tough spun bond top layer won’t rip, tear or fray and is UV resistant up to 12 month; provides long-term outdoor use without Degradation.
- Dimension: 8 cm X 1.2 mtr.
- Application: Acids, Bases, Paints, Chemicals, Solvent
- Absorbency: 10-15 times of its Weight.