Astro Blasting Helmet
Our Economy Astro Helmet is a low cost alternative for workers in abrasive blasting applications. It is NIOSH approved with high pressure and low pressure air sources. Breathing air evenly flows down the front of the helmet minimizing lens fogging and cooling the user. The helmet is a super lightweight abrasion resistant polyethylene shell. Available with flow control valve or low pressure adapter.
- Large inner and outer flat rectangular lens for wide field of vision.
- Rubber window frame gasket provides a seal from dust leakage.
- Lens frame with molded hinged and secured with an easy to grab rubber latch, even with gloved hand.
- Multi-layered sound dampening foam minimizes sound for user.
- 28” nylon cape to protect from rebounding abrasive.
- Removable hard hat type suspension for easy adjustment.
- Weight is 3.4 lbs which makes for better comfort.
- 5 3/8” hanging strap for easy cleaning and storage.
- Non toxic outer and inner PVC material.
- Located behind the helmet allowing it to be out of the way.
- 33” heavy duty flexible breathing tube.
- High impact Polycarbonate (meets ANSI Z.87.1)
- 7 5/16” X 5 3/16”
- Replacement inner lens available (Part# 02-810, 10 pkg.)
- Clear Co-polyester
- 6 3/16” X 4 1/16”
- Replacement lens peel offs available (Part# 02-816, 50 pkg.)
- Replacement outer lens available (Part# 02-811, 50 pkg.)