‘PAB Compacta’ Firemen Helmets are made from Flame retardant, high temperature resistant copolymer plastic. In the inside of the helmet has shock absorber with good isolating characteristics. It also has face protection visor & neck protector. Optional lamp holder & lamp providing protection up to 140°c. Helmet’s shell: Flame retardant material with oval shape, smooth exterior surface and interior ventilation channel. Interior Basket: Head size and shape adjustment (from 52 to 63cm). With special lining which prevent skin irritation. Chinstrap: Quick release snap connection. Face Protector: Retractable Polycarbonate anti Scratch ,anti Fog visor offers face protection against elevated temperatures and mechanical impacts.
- Helmet type A3b
- Electrical insulation capacity: E2
- Interior shock absorber for excellent shock absorption properties
- Resistance to penetration of sharp objects
- Reflective elements for better visibility in low light conditions
- Includes a neck protector (available in aluminized aramid fibre, Nomex, or wool for Holland style)
- Three-point chinstrap (fire-retardant aramid tape, tested to prevent skin irritation)
- Chemical resistance
- Resistance to flames and radiant heat
- Resistance to hot solids and molten metals
- Approvals: EN 443:2008, EN 14458:2004, EN 166:2001, MED.