3M PS100 Welding Shield Helmet is specially designed to provide optimum comfort and safety to the wearer. It comes with breathing vents that help to minimize heat buildup and CO2 buildup, thereby giving superior comfort to the welders. It is made of polycarbonate and passive welding shield that makes it one of the safest helmets to use during welding tasks. The 3M PS100 Welding Shield Helmet is lightweight that allows the wearer to carry it for a long time without causing a neck twist.
- 3M PS 100 is the economical choice for comfortable welding helmet
- Provides enhanced comfort and protection to welders
- Conforms to EN175F and EN166, made of polycarbonate
- Breathing vents to reduce heat build up, reduced CO2 build up and increase comfort
- Low weight design allows welders to wear the shield over long durations without causing neck strain
- The weight of 3M PS100 Welding Shield Helmet is around 425 grams
- 3-tier protection welding filter protects against IR and UV rays
- Helmet Angle Adjuster on both sides
- Portable yet adjustable headband
- Buffering strips for better cushioning and impact-resistance
- Breathable Air-valve Design
- Cap Shell with latest PP material
- Glass features – anti-glare, anti-infrared, anti-UV, anti-shock, & anti-splash.