The 3M 50425M Reusable Coverall 50425 provides personal protection against limited paintspray, solvents and dust within a wide variety of bodyshop environments. Extremely comfortable, the washable coverall is made from lightweight, breathable polyester. The Coverall has wide leg openings with adjustable hook and loop straps around the ankle, making it easy to on and remove, even when wearing boots. Low linting and anti-static treated material to prevent nuisance discharges.
- A very comfortable, lightweight breathable and reusable coverall for general workshop tasks, where no increased protection level is needed.
- Two piece hood with toggle for head protection & adjustable fit
- Robust two-way zipper covered by a protective stormflap
- Knitted cuffs for a secure yet comfortable fit
- Integrated knee pads offer users both added comfort and protection when working in a kneeling position
- Wide leg openings with an adjustable hook and loop straps around the ankle for easier take on / off, even when wearing boots
- Low linting and anti-static treated material.