Dupont Tychem QC Sleeves
A lightweight, and durable 18” Sleeves, DuPont Tychem QC utilizes the strength of DuPont Tyvek fabric and a polyethylene coating. Tychem QC fabric provides at least 30 minutes of protection against 42 chemical challenges. Tychem QC is used for light splash protection in a variety of industrial environments, including petroleum refining, pulp and paper manufacturing, food processing, chemical processing, and pharmaceutical manufacturing. Multiple interlocking threads are sewn around the raw edges of garment material to create a strong, stress-resistance seam.
- Tyvek® Tychem® QC is polyethylene coated Tyvek® designed to offer liquid splash protection. Provides excellent resistance against biohazards such as blood, body fluid, and viral contaminants. Passes ASTM F1670 for blood penetration and F1671 for viral penetration
- Comfortable, durable, and lightweight
- Ideal for protection from pesticides, inorganic acids, alkalis, and acids in industrial applications like petroleum refining, pharmaceutical handling, food processing, chemical processing, and paper manufacturing
- Yellow color is often a preferred choice because it provides contrast across a wide range of natural backgrounds
- Lightweight and comfortable, yet resists punctures and tears, even in cold temperatures
- Tychem® QC is the only polyethylene coated fabric backed by DuPont® quality standards.