If your jobsite involves exposure to hazardous dusts and particulates, comfortable protective coveralls can help stand up to harsh conditions. The 3M™ Protective Coveralls 4565 offer the advanced quality and protection your workers value when working in challenging conditions, featuring high-performance fabric and carefully considered design features that are built tough for the task at hand.
Peak performance when it matters most
We’ve built our protective coveralls with durable materials and design features that are ready for harsh environments. Our coverall is made with a non-porous material that is suitable for certain asbestos removal, pesticide spraying, pharmaceutical processing, and spray painting applications. A two-way zipper with sealable storm flap helps provide additional protection against contaminants.
Fit and comfort
Our coveralls combine ease and comfort without sacrificing safety. Thanks to a low-profile, three-panel hood that zips up to the chin and elastic at the hood, waist, and ankles, our coverall stays comfortably in place while providing superior coverage while working.
Equipped for versatility and value
From front to back and top to bottom, 3M has protective coveralls that will help keep you covered to ensure you’re fully protected on the job. Our solutions address a variety of job demands that are designed to pair with other safety equipment to help keep you and your work site protected.
- Constructed from non-microporous PE laminate material for Type 4, 5, and 6 protection
- Anti-static treatment can help reduce static build-up
- Knit cuffs provide a soft wrist closure for increased comfort
- Taped seams across the suit offer additional strength and protection
- Recommended for use in multiple industries including agriculture, biological and biohazard, cleaning and maintenance, industrial and pharmaceutical manufacturing, painting, and more
- 20 units included in each case.