3M™ Disposable Protective Hooded Coveralls 4540 are built with optimal versatility, convenience, and ease of use in mind, featuring an enhanced construction and a comfortable design that offers the advanced quality and long-lasting comfort your workers require for a job well done.
Extended head protection
Provide your workers with the protection required to take on anything that comes their way. This protective coverall features a low-profile, three-panel hood that zips up to the chin for extended head protection, offering protection against certain light liquid splashes and hazardous dust.
Stay comfortable on the job
Fewer distractions mean fewer mistakes and less chance for injury on the job. Our protective coveralls feature a robust yet lightweight PE laminate material with a breathable back panel made from Spunbound Meltblown Spunbound (SMS) material. Breathable protective material helps to keep workers comfortable on the job.
No-hassle fit and comfort
Provide comfort and versatility while protecting your worker’s safety with our protective coveralls. Thanks to soft, knit cuffs and an elastic waist and ankles, our disposable coveralls stay comfortably in place. The lightweight laminate construction of this coverall is designed to feel softer and drape better on the body for ultimate comfort while working.
- Two-way zipper with sealable storm flap helps provide additional protection against contaminants
- Anti-static treatment on both sides can help reduce static build-up
- Reinforced gusset between the legs helps provide increased durability while bending and squatting
- Seamless shoulders and sleeve tops offer extra strength and protection
- Extra-roomy design in arms and legs deliver enhanced mobility
- Recommended for liquid pesticide application, pharmaceutical powder handling, powder coating, spray painting, spray coating, and more
- 20 or 25 units are included in each case.