Streamlight Fire Vulcan
Rechargeable Firefighting LED Lantern
This lightweight rechargeable LED lantern is a critical firefighting tool that will even float in water! Its bright beam of light reaches long distances while still providing optimum peripheral illumination to aid navigation, and two blue taillight LEDs make certain you can be seen by your partners in thick smoke.
- White LED impervious to shock with a 50,000 hr lifetime
- High: 180 lumens; 566m beam distance; runs 5 hours; 100,000 candela peak beam intensity
- Low: 80 lumens; runs 10 hours; 45,000 candela peak beam intensity
- Deep-dish parabolic reflector produces a tight beam with optimum peripheral illumination to aid in navigation; Optimized electronics provide regulated intensity
- Ultra-bright blue taillight LEDs make certain you can be seen even in thick smoke
- 8 programmable switch functions
- Reinforced D-Rings
- Easy to operate toggle switch
- IPX7 rated design – waterproof to 1 meter for 30 minutes; plus it floats!
- Two models: Standard System with AC/DC and Vehicle Mount with 12V DC direct wire charging rack; both models include a quick release buckle strap
- Just 1.85 lbs
- Serialized for positive identification
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Quick-release strap works like a seatbelt buckle for fast and easy release/connection of shoulder straps
- Assembled in USA.