MOBILIZE products comply with these Standards
Designed to be stored in small places, the Stair Chair functions well in confined areas such as narrow hallways and multiple-landing stairways. Two rear stationary wheels and two low-profile front guide wheels allows to roll over most carpeted or hard surfaces. Four lifting handles with nonslip handgrips enable EMTs to move the patient safely and easily. Soft vinyl-coated cover is simple and easy to clean, resists blood, stains and bodily fluids. Locking safety latch maintains it in the chair position during use. Safety latch is manually released when the chair is folded for storage. Quick release patient restraint securely holds the patient.
- Made from Light Weight & very high duty Aluminium Alloy
- Safe & Reliable.
- Specially designed for confined areas such as hallways or multiple-landing stairways; anywhere access is severelylimited
- Two rear stationary wheels and 2 low-profile front guide wheels facilitate transport on most floor types.
- Locking safety latch maintains chair position during use.
- With Folding Handles to minimize storage space
- Can be folded and placed in ambulances, First Aid Rooms, etc…
- Medical Device (93/42/EC) Class 1
- Product Size (L X W X H) : 52 X 48 X 91 cm.
- Product Size – Folded (L X W X H) : 91 X 52 X 19 cm.
- Self Weight : 11 kg
- Load Limit : 159 kg
- Gross Weight : 13 kg