MOBILIZE products comply with these Standards
lnstahold is a backboard stretcher with two handles at a tapered end to allow for more stable transport. The head area is smooth to insure all head immobilization devices adhere to the board and the edges are angled for log-rolling. Strong, lightweight, one-piece HDPE construction is impervious to all bodily fluids, is easy to decontaminate, and provides 100% x-ray translucency. This board is also buoyant and can be used to float a patient in water. Guaranteed for life under normal usage.
- Two handles at tapered end to allow for more stable transport
- Head area is smooth to insure all head immobilization devices adhere to the board.
- Angled edges for log-rolling
- One-piece, high-density, polyethylene plastic construction, with polyurethane foam fill and greater density around the handholds
- Impervious to all bodily fluids
- 100[%] X-ray translucent
- All boards meet OSHA recommendations and are easy to decontaminate
- Guaranteed for life under normal usage
- Medical Device (93/42/EC) Class 1
- Product Size (L X W X H) : 185 X 45 X 6 cm.
- Self Weight : 8 kg
- Load Limit : 159 kg
- Gross Weight : 10 kg
- Lift Type : Horizontal