MOBILIZE products comply with these Standards
Constructed of a high-density polyethylene shell supported by a permanently attached, heavy-duty, aluminium frame. Moulded-in runners and handholds make it easy to handle. Chemical, UM rust, and corrosion resistant. Brass grommets are strategically located for quick use with Adjustable Lifting Bridle. Tog lines should always be used when lifting the basket
stretcher. Easily replaceable closed-cell loam pad is attached inside the stretcher for patient comfort. Four two-piece quick-release patient restraints are simple to use and permit the rescuers to easily change the position of the straps to fit each patient. The Two-Piece back packable Basket Stretcher separates in hall for compact storage or backpacking to a rescue site.
- Brass grommets strategically located tor quick use with
- Adjustable Lifting Bridle
- Moulded runners and handholds make it easy to handle, even over rough terrain.
- Constructed of a high-density shockproof polyethylene shell, supported by a permanently attached, heavy-duty aluminium frame
- Closed cell foam pad is attached inside stretcher for patient comfort.
- Chemical, UV, rust and corrosion resistant
- Separates for compact storage or backpacking to rescue sight
- Stretcher halves store nested together.
- Stretcher is quickly assembled and secured with pins.
- Equipped with adjustable footrest with ample surface
- Medical Device (93/42/50 Class 1
- Product Size (L x W x H) : 216 x 61 x 19 cm
- Product Size – Folded (L x W x H) : 130 x 61 x 26 cm
- Self Weight : 20 kg
- Load Limit : 220 kg
- Gross Weight : 22 kg
- Liﬁ Type : Horizontal or Vertical