Mallcom Selkirk Rex
Double Density Oliver Sole Shoes
Low ankle black leather upper boot made for all major floor work to protect from extreme conditions such as static electric shocks, energy release, and oil. Construction of the shoe ensures maximum comfort, ease of use, and longevity.
- Upper made from barton print split leather along with synthetic lining.
- New mould with enhanced slip resistant properties.
- Energy absorbent heel with moulded EVA footbed to reduce impact.
- Anti-static in socks and sole to ground a certain range of static electricity (100 K.ohm 1000 M.ohm).
- Resistance to nail penetration.
- Category: S1P SRC.
- Ergonomically designed shoe with good protection and cushioning pads for comfort.
- Double threaded stitching along with black and yellow combo increases the aesthetics.
- Grey and black bi-coloured double density injected PU sole to improve grip and reduce injury.
- Fabulous look with metal eyelets.
- Non woven vamp lining and quarter and counter lining available.
PRODUCT MAKE :
|Footbed||Ethylene Vinyl Acetate (EVA)|