Mallcom Cornish Rex
Double Density Oliver Sole Shoes
Low ankle leather shoe made for all major floor work to protect from extreme conditions such as static electric shocks, energy release, and oil. Construction of the shoe ensures maximum comfort, ease of use, and longevity.
- Upper made from a combination of nubuck and black granappa along with cordura lining.
- New mould with enhanced slip resistant properties.
- Energy absorbent heel with moulded EVA footbed to reduce impact.
- Anti-static in socks and sole to ground a certain range of static electricity (100 K.ohm to 1000 M.ohm).
- Resistance to nail penetration.
- Category: S1P SRC.
- Ergonomically designed shoe with good protection and PU foam for comfort.
- Double threaded stitching along with black and orange colour mix increases the aesthetics.
- Black-coloured double density injected PU sole with orange touch to improve grip and reduce injury.
- Non woven vamp lining and quarter and counter lining available.
PRODUCT MAKE :
|Footbed||Ethylene Vinyl Acetate (EVA)|