Honeywell Sensepoint XRL
A fixed point gas detector with Bluetooth that allows the user to connect the gas detector to a smartphone or tablet running the Sensepoint gas detector app.
Thanks to Honeywell’s use of Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) technology, you can install, commission and maintain your Sensepoint XRL gas detector — all from the palm of your hand. Simply pair the detector with your smartphone; then use Honeywell’s Sensepoint gas detector app to wirelessly perform many tasks — from adjusting set points to checking fault codes — from up to 10 meters away. Sensepoint XRL is available as a flammable gas detector for the detection of potentially explosive gases, or as a toxic gas detector for the detection of a range of toxic gas hazards commonly found in industrial facilities.
- Manage installation, commissioning and maintenance from the gas detector app on your smartphone or tablet
- Award-winning design
- Robust aluminum housing
- Worldwide hazardous area approvals
- Compatible with Touchpoint Plus and other industry-standard controllers
- mA loop or Modbus RTU output
- Multi-colour LED status indicator
- Operating temperature range -40°C to +65°C, IP66, Type 4X
- Choice of toxic, Oxygen or flammable sensors.