Honeywell BW GasAlertQuattro
Feature-rich and rugged multigas device with simple one button operation to monitor up to 4 gas hazards. Flexible power options to be always ready.
With flexible power options, the GasAlertQuattro is always ready. The graphic LCD displays easy to identify icons that indicate operational information, such as bump test and calibration status for simplified onsite auditing. IntelliFlash provides continuous visual confirmation of detector operation and compliance. Suited to a wide range of industrial applications including confined space entry. Rugged and reliable, the GasAlertQuattro four-gas detector combines a comprehensive range of features with simple one-button operation.
- Compact and lightweight design makes it comfortable to wear
- Simple one-button operation for ease of use
- Compatible with MicroDock II
- Size: 5.1 x 3.2 x 1.9 in. / 13.0 x 8.1 x 4.7 cm
- Temperature: -4 to +122°F / -20 to +50°C
- Enhanced resistance to common industrial cross sensitive gases such as methanol and ethanol (CO and H2S sensors)
- Interchangeable rechargeable battery pack or alkaline pack with 3 AA batteries
- Comprehensive datalogging and event logging capacity
- IntelliFlash veriﬁes operation and compliance to user and supervisors from up to 20 ft. / 6.1 m
- Field-proven SureCell sensors offer an unprecedented performance in even the harshest environments.