|Color||White, Blue, green, etc|
|Material||96% polyester filament fiber + 4% conductive fiber|
|Size||S M L XL XXL … / All Sizes|
|Surface Resistivity (ohm/unit)||10e6 ~ 10e9|
|Recommended Class Of Cleanroom||Class 100~1000|
|Applications:||1.Semiconductor production line, chips, microprocessor
2.Semiconductor assembling line
4.Laboratory and etc
- It is designed to shields ESD charges from operators’ clothing from damaging.
- It is constructed of dissipative material which made from polyester and a minimum of 2% carbon conductive fiber. The carbon suffused nylon creates electro-static dissipation to prevent static electricity.
- It is smock with storage pocket on back, and front closure with zipper.
- There’re 3 elastic bands on both sleeves for arm size fitting, and add one badge holder stripe on back for hanging.
- They also have one badge holder tab on chest, one sleeve pen pockets on arm.
- It offers good resistance to static, dust and chemicals. It is designed for Class 100-1000 cleanrooms and higher.
- And it is applicable in Semiconductor, Biotech, Pharmaceutical industries and etc.
- Meets ESD standards, system resistance ranges from 106-109ohms
- Design varies based on availability.