UV-IR Flame Detector is a combination of a UV and IR flame detector which utilizes a microprocessor for sophisticated electronic signal analysis. When a UV optical sensor is integrated with an IR sensor, a dual band detector is created that is sensitive to the UV and IR radiation emitted by a flame. The combined UV-IR flame detector offers increased immunity over the UV detector, operates at moderate speeds of response, and is suited for both indoor and outdoor use.
- Highly Sensitive – detects cigarette lighter flame from 5 meters.
- Flame detection exceeding 50 meters.
- Scans an area instead of spot detection.
- Fast Response Time.
- Solar and artificial light blindness.
- Rugged electronic, module.
- Weather Proof / Explosion proof housing.
- Design for used in hazarduous /non hazarduous locations.
- Low power consumption 12/24 VOC or 220 VAC Operation
|Response Time||< 3 seconds|
|Cone of vision||120° minimum|
|Optical Self-Test||Automatic continuous optical path|
|Alarm Reset||Automatic or manual when flame is no longer detected|
|Communication||Available with optional MODBUS (RS-485) facility / HART|
|Operating Temperature||40°F to 185°F (-40°C to 85°C)|
|Dimensions||125 X 125 X 71 mm|
The above Parameter and Ranges are only indicative. Endee will build up and supply the analyser with Parameters, range and features to any Practical Configuration.
Note : Specifications and Features will vary with application. The above are established and validated during design, but are not to be construed as test criteria for every product. Due to endee’s commitment to research, design and product improvement, specifications are subject to change without notice