Endee UV IR Flame Detector
UV-IR Flame Detector is a combination of a UV andIR flame detector which utilizes a microprocessor for sophisticated electronic signal analysis. When a UV optical sensor is integrated with an IR sensor, a dual band detector is created that is sensitive to the UV and IR radiation emitted by a flame. The combined UV-IR flame detector offers increased immunity over the UV detector, operates at moderate speeds of response, and is suited for both indoor and outdoor use.
- Highly Sensitive – detects cigarette lighter flame from 5 meters.
- Flame detection exceeding 50 meters.
- Scans an area instead of spot detection.
- Fast Response Time.
- Solar and artificial light blindness.
- Rugged electronic, module.
- Weather Proof / Explosion proof housing.
- Design for used in hazarduous /non hazarduous locations.
- Low power consumption 12/24 VOC or 220 VAC Operation.