Dupont Tychem F
DuPont™ Tychem® 6000 F. Hooded coverall. Available in grey for discretionary needs and in sizes SM to 5X. Elasticated face, wrists, waist and ankles for an optimal fit, thumb loops prevent sleeves from riding up. Self-adhesive chin flap for tight seal of suit to face-masks. Tychem® 6000 F garments are made from a lightweight and durable fabric (<500g per garment) consisting of a proprietary barrier film laminated to a heavy duty Tyvek® substrate. They offer excellent chemical permeation protection to an extensive range of chemicals, helping to protect personnel against numerous toxic industrial organic chemicals, highly concentrated inorganic chemicals (even under pressure), particulates, biohazards and certain chemical warfare agents.
Tychem® 6000 F is used for a broad range of applications from chemical spill clean-up, emergency response, to military and petrochemical applications.
- Certified according to Regulation (EU) 2016/425
- Chemical protective clothing, Category III, Type 3-B, 4-B, 5-B and 6-B
- EN 14126 (barrier to infective agents), EN 1073-2 (protection against radioactive contamination)
- Antistatic treatment (EN 1149-5) – on inside
- Stitched and over-taped seams with barrier tape for protection and strength
- Self-adhesive double zipper flap closure system for higher protection.