Protection against aggressive chemicals like ketones (MEK, MIBK, Acetone) and Esters (Tricresyl Phosphate, Amyl Acetate, Ethyl Acetate). Gaz tight.
- Rolled edge
- Smooth inside
- More flexible than natural latex, Butyl® gloves provide good dexterity.
- Remains supple from -30°C up to +50°C.
- Smooth inside to ease donning and duffing.
- Buty offers resistance to many solvents, acids and medium concentrated bases.
- It resists to ozone and heat.
- Gaz tight.
- Good resistance to tear.
- Rolled edge stops drops and reinforces the gauntlet resistance to tear.
- Length 13”-14”
- CE//EN Approved.