FOX FX311B Tig Welding
FOX Professional TIG Welding Gloves are constructed from tough and durable goatskin Nappa leather which is ultra-lightweight and extremely flexible for the best fit and feel.
Designed for the lower temperatures and concentrated flame of TIG welding guns. You can also use these gloves during setup, weld cleaning and even light duty sheet metal work.
- Abrasion resistant top grain goatskin for extreme flexibility
- Advanced design for comfort and control over long periods of use
- Straight thumb for optimum dexterity when handling TIG torches
- Unlined leather conforms to your grip for best fit and feel
- 5 in. split cowhide cuff for added protection
- Flame-resistant materials with Aramid stitching throughout
- 15 cm split leather cuff.
- Glide patch eases movement and protects side of glove when dragging a welding gun
- Confirms to EN 420, EN 388, EN 407 & EN 12477 TYPE B.