Burn gel products comply with these Standards
BurnGel Sachet 3.5 gms
MEDIC BurnGel Sachet solves the immediate first aid needs for all types of burns by relieving the pain, rapidly removing the heat, and cooling the burn. These sterile dressings are designed for first aid use on all types of burn injuries. The sachet is constructed of a special, soft, open-cell foam, and are elastic enough to accommodate possible swelling or the need to flex joints.
It is non-adherent and the inert foam will not shed threads, strands, or fibres that could become embedded in the wound. The pliable foam holds 50 times its weight in gel. This means that more BurnGel will stay in contact with the burn. The BurnGel Sachet 3.5 gms is a standard size that works for most burn applications. Easy to use to treat partially deep burns, scalds, sunburn and electrical burns.
- Provides immediate pain relief by covering exposed nerve endings
- Rapidly cools and soothes the burn
- Draws the heat out and stops the burn progression
- Reduces swelling, redness, and additional skin and tissue damage
- Medical grade ingredients
- Portable, safe, and easy to use
- Sterile Dressing
Shelf Life : 5 years
Ingredients: Melaleuca Oil, Aloe Vera, Thickeners, Emulsifiers, Surfactant &