DPL Line Pro Electrical
The Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) outlines glove classifications in its electrical protective equipment standard 29 Code of Federal Regulations (CFR) 1910.137.
- Made with special grade natural rubber compounds for assured electrical protection
- Superior anatomical construction results in lower hand fatigue
- Each and every glove inspected/tested for electrical insulation
- Proof voltage tested on premium grade test machine, custom made in USA
- Available in Class 00-Class 4 Standards.
- EN 60903 & ASTM D120-08 approved
Guided by ASTM D120 Standard Specification for Rubber Insulating Gloves, there are six categories of gloves—Class 00, 0, 1, 2, 3, 4,
- Class 00: Class 00 Gloves provide protection up to 500V (AC) and 750V (DC) Max.
- Class 0: Class 0 Gloves provide protection up to 1000V (AC) and 1,500 (DC) Max.
- Class 1: Class 1 Gloves provide protection up to 7,500V (AC) and 11,250 (DC) Max.
- Class 2: Class 2 Gloves provide protection against high voltage up to 17,000V (AC) and 25,500V (DC) Max.
- Class 3: Class 3 Gloves provide protection against high voltage up to 26,500V (AC) and 39,750V (DC) Max.
- Class 4: Class 4 Gloves provide protection against high voltage up to 36,000V (AC) and 54,000 (DC) Max.