3M Ultrafit Corded Reusable Ear Plugs
The 3M™ E-A-R™ UltraFit™ Corded Earplugs feature a “no-roll”, triple-flange design that provides quick, clean, and comfortable hearing protection. Simply hold the stem and push the earplug into the ear. The tip stays clean even if hands are dirty or gloves are worn. The soft polymer earplugs are washable and reusable so they don’t need to be replaced as often, reducing waste and lowering costs. Recommended applications include assembly and mechanical, chipping, chiseling, cleaning, drilling, furnace operations, grinding, heavy equipment operations, machining, metal repair, painting, pouring/casting, power fastening, riveting, sanding, sawing and welding. These earplugs are commonly used in the following industries: construction, general manufacturing, mining, oil and gas, and transportation.
- Patented curved flange design gently hugs the ear canal to provide an effective seal protecting against noise.
- Pre-molded, triple-flange design inserts easily.
- No rolling or sizing needed to get a comfortable, protective fit.
- Hypoallergenic polymer is washable and reusable.
- NRR 25dB.
- ANSI S3.19-1974; CSA Z94.2; CSA Class AL.