3M X1P3 Helmet Mounted Ear Muffs
The X-Series earmuffs are 3M’s latest advancement in hearing conservation. New technologies in comfort, design and protection all come together in this groundbreaking earmuff line. The X1P3E is a lightweight, low profile earmuff designed for protection against low-level industrial noise and other loud sounds.
- A universal mounting attachment fits most hard hats
- Stainless steel band construction resists bending and warping to offer consistent pressure over prolonged wearing periods
- Earcup pivot points tilt for optimum comfort and efficiency
- Replaceable ear cushions and foam liners (hygiene kit HYX1)
- Noise Reduction Rating (NRR)a 21 dB. CSA Class B
- Hard hat attached hearing protection with Noise Reduction Rating (NRR) of 21 dB for low to moderate noise exposure
- Fits a wide range of industrial safety hard hats, including 3M™ H-700 Series Hard Hats (sold separately)
- Attaches directly to many hard hats without an adapter
- Earcups tilt to ensure a customized fit and comfort for individual users
- Adjustable earcups may be placed in three positions: 1) Usage position 2) Stand-by position, or 3) Storage position
- EN/ANSI Approved.