3M FF402 Ultimate FX Full Facepiece Reusable Silicone Respirator
The 3M™ Ultimate FX Full Facepiece Reusable Respirator FF-400 Series helps provide protection against certain airborne contaminants while keeping your vision clear with the Scotchgard™ protected lens. Scotchgard™ protection makes it possible to wipe paints, stains and other liquids off the large lens. Versatile—use with 3M particulate filters, gas/vapor cartridges and supplied air systems. The 3M™ Cool Flow ™ Valve helps make breathing easier. Passive speaking diaphragm enhances communications, making it possible to be understood when talking. These features combine to make extended wear of the facepiece more comfortable and practical to use while helping to provide protection against certain airborne contaminants.
A number of additional comfort and convenience features have been built into the facepiece, including a head cradle to reduce pressure points and hair pulling, a soft silicone nose cup and faceseal to cushion heavy contact areas, bonded silicone gaskets to prevent loose gaskets from getting lost, and attachments that easily twist on and off. The facepiece fits securely with six straps that snugly wrap around the head, eliminating shifting that can distract on the job and require frequent readjustment. The straps are extremely durable, having been tested with over one million pulls. Recommended applications include assembly , chemical clean-up, chemical handling, chemical splash, chipping, chiseling, cleaning, furnace operations, grinding, laboratories, machining, masonry, painting, pouring/casting, sanding, sawing, and welding. Industries in which this facepiece are commonly used include agriculture, construction, general manufacturing, pharmaceuticals, and primary metals.
- Scotchgard protection paint and stain resistant lens cause some liquids to bead up so they can be wiped off easily
- Large lens provides a wide field of view for excellent visibility
- Silicone full facepiece design offers comfort, durability and ease of cleaning
- 3M Cool Flow Valve makes breathing easier to provide cool, dry comfort
- Passive speaking diaphragm enhances communications
- Use with 3M™ Particle Filters 2000, 2200, 7000, or 5000 Series to help filter certain particulates
- Use with 3M 6000 Series Gas/Vapor Cartridges to help filter a broad range of gases and vapors
- Use with 3M 6000 Series Combination Cartridges to help filter particulates in addition to gases and vapors
- Compatible with 3M™ TR-600 and TR-800 powered air and Dual Airline supplied air systems against a variety of gases, vapors, and particulate hazards
- Head cradle helps reduce pressure points and hair pulling
- For workplace/occupational use only.