3M 9913V FFP1 Organic Vapour
It is important to wear respiratory protection when handling agricultural chemicals like pesticide and herbicide. 3M’s 9913V, a disposable specialty respirator has type ‘OV’ class rating that can be worn when handling agricultural chemicals with low vapour pressure (below 1.3 Pa @ 25oC). The 9913V respirator is compatible with other 3M personal safety products, e.g. eyewear and earplugs.
- Galvanised steel nose clip allows use in flammable atmosphere
- Activated carbon layer reduces exposure to nuisance levels* of organic vapour and odour
- 3M™ Cool Flow™ exhalation valve helps to breathe easier during prolonged wear
- Robust shell and cup design that is resistant to collapse for durability
- Made from 3M™ Advanced Electret Filter Material for effective filtration with low breathing resistance
- Does not contain components made from natural rubber latex
- GP1 rated filtration efficiency
- Protects against hazards, such as, dusts, mists and fume
- Complies with EN / AS/NZS 1716:2012 Standards.