3M 8822 FFP2
The 3M 8822 respirator provides lightweight, effective, comfortable and hygienic respiratory protection against dusts and mists. The convex shape, twin strap design, foam nose seal and steel nose clip ensure a good face seal over a range of face sizes. The unique valve and collapse resistant shell offer durable, comfortable protection particularly in hot and humid conditions. The 3M 8822 is exempt from costly time consuming maintenance requirements. The 3M 8822 is quite literally “maintenance-free”. The product has been tested to the NEW European Norm EN149:2001 and has met the requirements of category
FFP2 in this standard.
- The 8822 is at least 92% efficient against fine dusts, water based and non-volatile liquid aerosols down to 0.5 micron.
- Proprietary 3M Cool Flow exhalation valve helps to remove your hot exhaled air for a cooler and drier wear and encourages wearer compliance
- Lightweight construction for added comfort that may increase wearer time
- Mould nose clip to the wearer’s nose shape to help reduce eyewear fogging and for a better seal and fit
- Coloured straps for easy identification of protection class (blue for P2)
- Made from 3M Advanced Electret Filter Material for effective filtration with low breathing resistance
- Does not contain components made from natural rubber latex
- P2 rated filtration efficiency
- Protects against hazards, such as, dusts, mists, smoke and fume
- Protection Level: P2
- Respirator Style: Cup Shaped
- Standards/Approvals: Complies EN Standards.
- Valved: Yes.