Help protect your workers from certain light liquid splashes and hazardous dust while enhancing their movement and comfort with 3M™ Disposable Protective Coveralls 4520. Built for protection and designed for comfort, this protective gear features breathable back panels and an anatomical fit for enhanced wear, coverage, and comfort while working.
No-hassle fit and comfort
Excellent comfort and versatility while protecting your worker’s safety with our protective coveralls. Thanks to elastic at the waist, ankles, and wrists, our disposable coveralls stay comfortably in place.
Stay comfortable on the job
Fewer distractions mean fewer mistakes and less chance for injury on the job. Our work coveralls feature a robust, yet lightweight Spunbound Meltblown Spunbound (SMS) material. Breathable protective material helps to keep workers comfortable on the job.
Equipped for versatility and value
Wherever the job takes you, 3M has protective coveralls that address a variety of job demands. Your workers will appreciate that our disposable coveralls offer protection from both hazardous and non-hazardous dusts and certain light liquid splashes, so that they stay protected in a wide variety of applications and work environments.
- Two-way zipper with sealable storm flap helps provide additional protection against contaminants
- Anti-static treatment can help reduce static build-up
- Does not contain natural rubber latex components
- Seamless shoulders and sleeve tops offer extra strength and protection
- Extra-roomy design in arms and legs deliver enhanced mobility
- Recommended for use in multiple industries including general manufacturing, mining, construction, transportation and more
- Available in collared and hooded profiles
- Available in a wide range of sizes
- 20 or 25 units are included in each case.