Single/Double Density Unisex Safety Footwear
Low ankle shoe made for all major floor work in industrial construction or work floors to protect from hazards like falling objects or heavy loads or working with sensitive equipment. Construction of the shoe ensures maximum comfort, ease of use, and longevity.
- Upper made from Genuine Leather along with synthetic lining.
- Single/double density mould with slip resistance.
- Energy absorbent heel with moulded EVA footbed to reduce impact.
- Anti-static properties helps negate effects of static electricity build up in the wearers body.
- Ergonomically designed shoe with good protection and cushioning pads for comfort.
- Double threaded stitching along with white colour ideally suits for female.
- single density PU sole to improve grip and reduce injury.
- Non woven vamp lining and quarter and counter lining available.
PRODUCT MAKE :
|Footbed||Ethylene Vinyl Acetate (EVA)|
|Insole||Soft EVA with Polydrill Cotton|