Double Density Tiglon Sole Shoes
Low ankle leather shoe made for all major floor work and extensively used in warehouse and shop floor. Construction of the shoe ensures maximum comfort, ease of use, and longevity.
- Upper made from nubuck leather and synthetic mesh nylon blue along with synthetic lining.
- Double density mould with slip resistance.
- Energy absorbent heel with moulded EVA footbed to reduce impact.
- Anti-static properties helps negate effects of static electricity build up in the wearers body.
- Category: S1 SRC.
- Ergonomically designed shoe with good protection and cushioning pads for comfort.
- Double threaded stitching along with black-blue and yellow colour mix increases the aesthetics.
- Black-coloured single density PU sole to improve grip and reduce injury.
- Comes with a reflective tape.
- Non woven vamp lining and quarter and counter lining available.
PRODUCT MAKE :
|Footbed||Ethylene Vinyl Acetate (EVA)|