Honeywell Series 3000 MkII and MkIII
2-wire loop powered toxic and Oxygen gas detectors for use in potentially explosive atmospheres.
The Series 3000 range of transmitters provide comprehensive monitoring of toxic and Oxygen gas hazards in potentially explosive atmospheres. Suitable for mounting both indoors and out, they are available in two versions and offer excellent versatility. The MkII is contained in a flameproof housing, has an intrinsically safe sensor connection and is for use in predominantly Zone 1 applications. However with the use of the optional remote mounting kit the sensor of the MkII can be mounted in a Zone 0 environment. The MkIII is for use with a separate suitable IS barrier allowing the complete transmitter to be used in Zone 0 applications.
These low powered gas detectors all feature a loop powered 4-20 mA connection, making them ideal for both new and retrofit installations. Users can configure the detector through the use of the easy to read LCD and intuitive interface while fault diagnostic software and a programmable calibration period greatly simplify maintenance procedures.
- 2-wire loop powered toxic and Oxygen gas detector for use in potentially explosive atmospheres – explosion proof and intrinsically safe versions
- Reliable detection
- Reduced installation costs
- Reduced commissioning costs
- Maximum dimensions 164mm x 201mm x 99mm (6.4” x 7.9” x 3.9”)
- Operating humidity continuous 20-90% RH (non-condensing)
- Operating pressure 90-110kPa.