The Drager PSS 3000 is a new generation of high performing breathing apparatus for firefighters. Combining comfort with exceptional pneumatic performance, it is designed for applications where simplicity and ease of use are key essentials. Lightweight yet robust, and easy to don, this advanced breathing apparatus provides the ultimate in breathing protection. Today’s first responders demand reliability and consistency from their breathing apparatus whatever the environmental conditions. Resulting from years of research and extensive user consultation, the Drager PSS 3000 has been developed to meet these fundamental needs:
LIGHT, ROBUST AND SIMPLE TO USE
The Drager PSS 3000 is one of the lightest self contained breathing apparatus carrying system to date. We have applied the same advanced technology and design philosophy which was derived from our class leading range of short and extended duration professional breathing apparatus. The extremely durable carrying system features our new and innovative ultra lightweight, high strength carbon composite carrying frame which exhibits outstanding thermal, impact and chemical resistance properties.
Suitable for use in all conditions easy and quick to don, the lightweight harness has been specially designed to retain its form over a wide range of environmental temperatures. Utilising materials that have good chemical and abrasion resistance and also meeting the heat and flame requirements of EN137:2006 (Type 2).
ENHANCED CARRYING SYSTEM
By utilising the state-of-the-art pressure mapping technology, we have developed a carrying system which follows the natural contours of the body and therefore provides improved stability and reduced back strain, stress and fatigue. The contoured carrying harness provides maximum comfort at both the shoulders and the waist, but optimizes load distribution comfortably and securely, in line with the body’s centre of gravity.
Despite this emphasis on wearing comfort, you can rest assured that we have not compromised on the choice of the most rugged and durable materials available, in order to minimize the impact of the most hostile of environments.
PROVEN AIR SUPPLY TECHNOLOGY
Versatility is the foundation of the Drager PSS series of products. The Drager PSS 3000 enables the wearer to benefit from leading edge breathing protection technology incorporating, the same advanced pneumatic system used in the class leading PSS 7000 – is the choice of pioneering Fire Departments worldwide.
- Anti-static impact-resistant lightweight space frame
- Binding resists tearing and abrasion
- Rubber fabric providing good grip on cylinder
- Rubber gauge cover impact protection
- Lightweight and flame retardent buckles
- Hard-wearing flame retardent webbing
- Load distributing padding
- Weight (back support and harness): 2.70 kg
- Dimensions in mm (h x w x d): 590 x 290 x 160 mm
- Inlet pressure: 0 – 300 bar
- Nominal regulator outlet pressure: 7.5 bar
- Regulator outlet flow: > 1000 l / min
- Demand valve output flow: > 400 l / min
- Whistle activation pressure: 50 – 60 bar
- Whistle sound level:> 90 dBA
- Certifications: Atmosphere supplying respiratory device EN 137 2006 Type 2.