3M Speedglas 100V
3M™ Speedglas™ Welding Helmet 100, 751120, in black features our variable shade 8-12 (100-V) auto-darkening filter with three sensitivity settings, a delay function and a light lock-in function.
Protect your eyes and face during welding applications with 3M™ Speedglas™ Welding Helmet 100. Our black welding helmet is suitable for most arc welding processes, including MMA, MIG/MAG and high amp TIG welding applications. It features 3M™ Speedglas™ Welding Filter 100-V, which has five adjustable dark shades of 8-12, three sensitivity settings and a delay function that sets dark-to-light opening time. It has an adjustable head suspension with a smooth ratchet that allows for precise tightening to enhance stability and comfort. This welding helmet is compatible with most 3M disposable welding particulate respirators.
- Eye and face protection with 3M™ Speedglas™ Welding Filter 100V
- Five adjustable dark shades of 8-12 and a light shade of 3
- Delay function that sets dark-to-light opening time
- Light lock-in function for when switching to other jobs, such as grinding
- Adjustable headband provides comfort over long work periods and keeps the helmet in place
- Recommended for most MMA, MIG/MAG and high amp TIG welding applications
- Compatible with most 3M disposable welding particulate respirators.