3M H8A with WP96
A combination headgear and faceshield safety system. Includes H8A ratchet headgear and WP96 polycarbonate faceshield. Adjustable ratchet suspension. Molded faceshield provides impact protection. Requires protective eyewear, sold separately.
3M™ Ratchet Headgear H8A 82783-00000 with 3M™ Clear Polycarbonate Faceshield WP96, helps provide head and face protection in working environments with sparks, chips, and debris. This safety system includes ratchet headgear and a polycarbonate faceshield. An adjustable thirteen position ratchet suspension and five position crown strap offer customized settings for individual users. The clear, molded faceshield provides visibility and high impact protection. Note: Protective eyewear/goggles (sold separately) are required to be worn at all times with the faceshield. This headgear and polycarbonate faceshield meets the performance requirements of ANSI Z87.1 2010. The set includes H8A ratchet headgear and WP96 polycarbonate faceshield. Faceshield measures 9” x 14.25”. Workers performing tasks in which flying sparks or particles are present should wear protection to shield their face and head. Industries in which this is typically true include metalworking, utilities, and woodworking. Because the shield does not fully enclose the face, protective eyewear/goggles are required to be worn to safeguard eyes.
- Safety system comes with headgear and faceshield together.
- Molded polycarbonate faceshield provides impact protection.
- Five position crown strap and thirteen position ratchet suspension offer customization to individual wearers.
- Meet the requirements of ANSI Z87+.
- Offers head and face protection for many tasks where flying sparks, chips and debris are present.