3M™ DBI-SALA® Confined Space 5-Piece Davit Hoist System 8518000
The hoist systems are designed for manhole and confined space entry/retrieval applications. These units are constructed of lightweight materials including high strength aluminum. The davit pivots for ease of rescue and has adjustment for overhead clearance restrictions. The lower base adjusts to fit most standard entries. Many other portable and fixed bases are available to suit any jobsite need. If additional height is required, check out our lower mast extensions. When it comes to confined space entry/rescue, it is essential that equipment operates perfectly and quickly. DBI SALA® has an extensive line of rescue and retrieval systems with decades of proven field service. Safety engineers and site directors trust DBI SALA® for the type of high quality, rugged systems that will ensure top performance when it is needed the most. 5-piece davit hoist system with 8518001 11-1/2 in. to 27-1/2 in. (29.2 to 69.8 cm) adjustable offset davit mast, 8518002 33 in. (83.8 cm) lower davit mast extension and 8518005 3-piece portable base.
- 5-piece davit hoist system
- Integrated 5,000 lb. (22 kN) mast anchorage point
- Fall arrest rated in all davit offset mast positions
- Adjustable offset upper davit mast (model 8518001)
- Built-in primary and secondary pulleys
- Adjustable vertical height of 33 in. to 43 in. (83.8 to 109.2 cm)
- Detent and knob style adjustment
- 8cm lower davit mast extension (model 8518002)
- Extends your davit mast height
- Base width adjusts from 94 to 162.6cm
- 3-piece adjustable portable base (model 8518005)
- Lightweight, corrosion resistant aluminium construction
- Unique foot level and height adjustment system
- ANSI/OSHA 1926.502 Approved.